Grievance Redressal Cell
The institution is alert and vigilant, maintaining a robust redressal mechanism. All grievances of in-campus stakeholders are addressed with prompt and sensitive redressals. Redressals are provided in view of existing rules and regulations that is binding upon the institution. A centrally constituted cross-sectional representative redressal body is maintained.
The college website maintains the provision for the same.
- Dr. Srabanti Bhattacharya (Principal)
- Ms. Kamalika Paul (Assistant Professor, Department of Geography)
- Dr. Pushpa Tiwary (Assistant Professor, Department of Hindi)
- Mr. Manab Mondal (Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology)
- Dr. Sarmila Paul (Assistant Professor, Department of English)
- Mr. Tarun Roy (Accountant)